Klyde Warren Park is five-acres full of dining, fun, and community from 6 A.M. to 11 P.M. Located at 2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75201, Klyde Warren Park is in a central location where five transportation services are available to use. Visitors may drive or ride their own vehicle, walk, ride the McKinney Avenue Trolley, ride the DART rails or the D-Link. The Woodall Rodgers Park Foundation provides full time security officers, watching the park both day and night. To ensure you and your family’s safety, the park has both security and architectural accent lighting throughout the area.
Within the park you and your family can have some fun and possibly make new friends at the dog park or the children’s park. In addition to those parks, Klyde Warren offers a variety of free games and activities for you and your family to participate in such as: chess, ping pong, croquet, corn hole, reading & game rooms, fitness classes, putting greens, and live music. All you need to do is leave your I.D. at the equipment check-out and you will have unlimited access to the games. Also, for the fitness classes all you need to do is show up ready to work hard!
Food trucks surround the park from 11 A.M. to 3 P.M.on weekdays and 11 A.M. to 8 P.M. on weekends. Each truck holds its own uniqueness with a variation of tasty food. The variety of food trucks allows everyone to enjoy something to eat while visiting Klyde Warren Park. Some food trucks you might see around the park are Ruthie’s Rolling Café, The Butcher’s Son, Steel City Pops, Yummy Pizza, What’s da Scoop, Nammi, and Abe’s Flavor Flave. Along with the various food trucks, there is an American restaurant inside the park called Savor.
Klyde Warren Park’s mission is to provide free programming and educational opportunities for the enrichment of visitors’ lives, to showcase the multitude of cultures and talents Dallas has to offer, and to be a town square where citizens may congregate and create traditions. Klyde Warren Park most definitely excessed the dictionary definition of a park and offers an opportunity for everyone to have a fun day in Dallas.
- Museums: 0.5 mile to Dallas Museum of Art + 0.3 mile to Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Ice Cream: 0.2 mile to Creamistry
- WiFi: yes, just connect to the Klyde Warren Park network to log in
- Family friendly: yes
- Restaurants: 0.1 mile to Cafe Nasher by Wolfgang Puck + 0.2 mile to Meso Maya Comida y Copas
- Tour: 0.5 mile to Dallas Segway Tours
|To share your ideas about other interesting |
topics you’d like to see featured in our blog,
From the community:
- Is Buying a Fixer-Upper Home Worth the Investment?
- Everything You Need to Know About Down Payments When Purchasing a Home
- Mortgage Payments and Calculators – Everything You Need to Know
- What is a Home Warranty and is it Right for You?
- Move Like a Pro: Tips on How to Make Moving Houses Less Stressful