A Red Door Means Mortgage-Free
Some mortgage facts are just plain fun. For example, in Scotland, people paint the front door of their house red once they’ve finally paid off the mortgage. You might want to invest in a bucket of red paint for when that day comes.
From the community:
- Is Buying a Fixer-Upper Home Worth the Investment?
- Everything You Need to Know About Down Payments When Purchasing a Home
- Mortgage Payments and Calculators – Everything You Need to Know
- What is a Home Warranty and is it Right for You?
- Move Like a Pro: Tips on How to Make Moving Houses Less Stressful