Here’s to cooler days, longer nights, lower electric bills, and time spent by the fire. Wishing you an autumn that’s as bright and beautiful as the season.
If you want a list of fun things to do in the Lou in the fall, or if you want a “honey do” list for fall maintenance…just let me know!
And…as always I truly appreciate your referrals!!
From the community:
- Everything You Need to Know About Down Payments When Purchasing a Home
- Mortgage Payments and Calculators – Everything You Need to Know
- What is a Home Warranty and is it Right for You?
- Move Like a Pro: Tips on How to Make Moving Houses Less Stressful
- Mortgage Pre-Approval: How Much Should You Get Pre-Approved For?